Daily Deal Best Practices…It’s about time.
It’s an unfortunate quality to the human business person, a stain present in all demographics and verticals, the hairy birth mark that taints an entire business model, the need to chase the quick buck and move on.
Unfortunately, akin to all verticals the Daily Deal industry, like many reputable business models before and after, have failed to produce a repellent to this unfortunate need to “dine and dash.”
So today at the growth spurt and adolescence of the daily deal business model, GoBabu has created a first volume to an anthology of Daily Deal Best Practices for each of us to follow:
1) Deal deal managing directors shall double-check all merchant pricing indexes, preventing merchant price inflation, and fake percentages.
2) Daily deal sales copy shall always accurately match the deal product or service offered.
3) Daily deal websites shall provide more value to their existing client base, adding more relevance to their target audience, boosting click through rates and brand awareness.
4) Daily deal businesses shall not sell fake deals, buy traffic, or sell mailing lists from or to third parties.
5) Daily deal websites shall deliver high-quality website layout, images, and copywriting, building client trust and brand.
6) Daily deal shall understand their local market, rendering relevant products around their community.
7) Daily deal websites shall not fake sales numbers, exaggerating the amount of sales a product or service has made.